Saturday, January 11, 2014

Do You Like My Hat?

One of my favorite gatherings of the year: our annual New Year's Eve celebration at the school where Mom works.  Friends, family, food, games.  What more can you ask for? 

This year's celebration asked that you wear a hat.  I felt like I had stepped inside the Go Dogs, Go! book.  You know, at the end...
"Do you like my hat?"
"I do not like that hat."
"Good-bye."
"Good-bye."
"Hello again."
"Hello again.  Do you like my hat?"
"I do!  I do like that party hat!"
Or something like that.  What, you're not familiar with Go Dogs, Go!?  Check it out.  It's a real page-turner.

Anyway, I digress.  I bet you want to see pictures of all of the fine party hats!  Good news if you keep scrolling.

A little modification on the wearing of her hat helps KB hear better.
 Anyone recognize those crazy.... mosquitoes??
 Cara looks quite proper.
 Aunt Beth and Cathy
 Can't see the hat so well, but couldn't pass up this great shot of Katia.
 A whole crew of hat-wearers
 Junior hat-wearers.  Note Sam's Jughead hat, nose, and even a hamburger.  One of my favorites.
 Several good ones in this shot.
 Barb and Dad
 And here we have it... the ultimate Go Dogs, Go! party hat.

Read on for games and fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment