Saturday, October 5, 2013

Anne

I'm currently finishing up a re-read of Anne of Green Gables, the best book ever if I may express my opinion.  I should be studying this morning, but I had about 35 pages left and I knew the book would just taunt me the entire time if I didn't finish it first - and it makes me feel a little Anne-ish to say so!

In doing so, I discovered a new line from the book among my favorites, and it isn't even an Anne quote... it's from Josie Pye, of all people!  But when I read it, I just had to giggle.  "Our French professor is simply a duck.  His moustache would give you kerwollops of the heart."  Well, who wouldn't want that?  Sign me up for French!

Thank you, Josie, for making my morning a little more fun before studying.  Now I'm off!

2 comments:

  1. May I just say that you really do amuse me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it. That makes me grin. And my test is making me depressed. So hopefully it balances out.

    ReplyDelete