Saturday, December 21, 2013

Rage

Another reason I love where I work: my amusing coworkers.

Several of us often use our lunch hour to play games.  The recent game of choice is a card game called Rage.  (Compliments of my friend Mex.  You didn't know your influence had spread like that, did you?  It's a hit at work.)

After lunch one day, we go an email from the winner.

"Sorry you all lost.

Signed, Laura"

A response was immediately sent.

"Laura:
Disaster Girl - Keep bragging I'm not mad
Signed, Brian"

3 comments:

  1. I can't see the second picture! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird, shows up here. You definitely need to see it though... I'll reload it and we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh out loud! A couple guys at work always talk about burning places down when they're unhappy with them. In jest of course.

    ReplyDelete