Monday, November 25, 2013

Wicked Girls Weekend

Last weekend was hunting weekend (for Dad), so Mom and I decided we'd schedule some girl time.  Although Kyle didn't join Dad for the hunting, it didn't stop Kalynn from joining the girls :)

Watching a show, shopping, eating, gabbing... I love that I have such awesome women in my family!

Ooh, look at our fun activity!
 We watched, we laughed, and we might have sung along...
 Pretty green lights :)

 Hands-down favorite shot of the weekend.  Poor Kalynn handled the abnormally-chilly-end-of-November temperature pretty well, but maybe she was just numb :)

All in all, I think it was a success!  Might even be worthy of a repeat sometime soon!

2 comments:

  1. I saw Wicked in Seattle!!! Wasn't it amazing?!!! Nice pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shanna! And yes, it was absolutely fantastic - loved it!

    ReplyDelete