Friday, November 22, 2013

Ellie time!

Ellie time is one of my favorite kinds of time.  A couple of weekends ago, I headed out on a Friday night and had some Ellie time while her parents headed out for some non-Ellie time.  Everyone wins!

Cheese!
 "Hey, why are you still taking my picture?"
The side with the door is for sissies!  Ellie is a big fan of the Cat and the Hat.  Apparently, she's also a fan of making it a drive-in movie.

My plans for the next morning included heading to Galena with some friends, and since Ellie's house is about almost an hour on the way towards meeting up with said friends, I was graciously allowed to stay at Ellie's house that night.  Look who paid a visit the next morning!!
 

Not a bad way to start my morning, I think :)  Thanks for the fun beginning to my weekend, Ellie!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment