Sunday, February 23, 2014

Snow day!

A few weekends ago, I was actually at home the same weekend as Kammy and Kyle!  That doesn't happen too often outside of holidays.  We had a so-so time :)

Before Ky got there, Kam, Dad, and I took a walk around Eureka to enjoy the snowy evening. 

Before heading out.  Mom and Dad have had a little snow.  Looks fantastic, yes?

The walk started in the cemetery.  Here are my fellow walkers.
   
The shadows were fantastic.  It was absolutely beautiful out (if a little on the chilly side).  These are my shots. 




This was my winning shot of the evening:




Now here are a few I stole from Dad:




He had some good ones, so it's hard to say, but this one might be my favorite:



It was a successful walk!  And lastly, introducing.......
TATE!



This was his inaugural walk.  Kammy decided since her blog has a mascot (Fleece, if you're not acquainted) that I needed one too.  I dubbed him Tate.  I didn't think I would need to clarify, but my family has taught me otherwise.  This is not short for "Tater" or "Regurgitate".  Just plain Tate.  Isn't he cute?

4 comments:

  1. Really? I thought for sure Tate stood for "regurgitate"??!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess who came up with that one, Shanna? It might've been my dear Kyle... :)

      Delete
  2. Regurgitate??!! I missed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know you joined the ranks of blogs that have a good mascot.

    ReplyDelete