Sunday, February 23, 2014

Almost done with snow pictures... probably... I promise... I think

So winter is eventually going to be over and I will stop posting pictures of the snow.  (And I will be happy when spring comes too.  But since winter is so badly bashed, I feel like I have to overcompensate so that it doesn't feel bad.  Plus also, I just love snow.  Every single time it snows.)

But for now... after seeing emails popping up ALL WINTER LONG of other offices in far more southerly climates (read: wimpy) closing early due to inclement weather, we finally got our own email last week... due to some rather quickly-falling snow, the office would be closing at 3:00.  YES!  FINALLY!

I headed home and took a walk in the still-falling white blanket of happiness.  Not many pics, but here's what I got.

Anyone for a trip down the slide?



May I just say that this has pretty much been the perfect winter???  We're close to setting some snowfall records, I think, and I literally haven't seen a speck of the grass in my yard since the first weekend in December.  Doesn't get much better than that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment