Sunday, March 15, 2015

Farewell to Summer

After convention, there were a few more nice days before summer ended.  One was spent at the forest preserve with Kammy.  In a surprising twist, she found a cool, twisty old tree that she rather enjoyed.


Another gorgeous weekend was spent at an exam-prep seminar (boo) where I was... the only attendee.  Yep, it was good old Colin (I've had him for several seminars in the past) and myself.  He isn't big on eye contact, which feels kind of funny in a larger group setting but feels quite funny in a one-on-one setting.  Anyway, it worked, so it was worth it.  And over lunch hour, I could wander around downtown, enjoy the fantastic weather, and pretend I wasn't spending one of the last good weekends of late summer cooped up in a classroom.

My lunch spot:


No comments:

Post a Comment